I saw this dessert recipe and felt like it might be worth a try, it looks delicious and I might have to add to my arsenal. It calls for instant pudding I would probably make my own but if you are looking for easy this one seems that it would be good to use. I love macadamia nuts, pineapple and coconut so it sounded like a winner to me. If anyone makes it before I do please let me know how this one works out.
Author: Melissa Sperka
· 1  inch pie deep dish graham cracker crust, pre-made
· 1  oz cream cheese, softened
· 1  oz can sweetened condensed milk
· 2 Tbsp orange juice
· 1 Tbsp orange zest
· 1 lime, juice and zest
· 1  oz crushed pineapple, drained
· 1  oz jar maraschino cherries, sliced plus additional for garnishing
· 1 banana, cubed
· ½ cup sweetened flaked coconut
· ½ cup macadamia nuts, pecans or walnuts, chopped and toasted
· 1  oz whipped topping, thawed or 3 cup fresh sweetened whipped cream
1. Whip together the cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, orange juice and zest, lime juice and zest. Whip for 2 minutes until fully combined.
2. By hand fold in the crushed pineapple, sliced maraschino cherries, cubed banana, coconut, and ½ container whipped topping.
3. Spread evenly into the pie crust. Cover and chill for at least 4 hours or overnight.
4. Garnish the top with toasted macadamia nuts and remaining whipped topping. Garnish with additional maraschino cherries, if desired.